Mold Removal and Remediation

There are a number of signs every property owner should be looking out for that signal the potential presence of mold. If there is an unusual amount of moisture present in indoors spaces, or if there is visible mold, these are signs that there is a problem at hand. If your property has recently suffered water damage, such as indoor pipe leakage or flooding, call us immediately. It is better to assess and combat the situation preemptively.

As a professional restoration service provider, we have the tools and expertise necessary to be able to assess and inspect your indoor spaces and determine whether the conditions for mold growth are present, and where those conditions are located. Tools that allow us to be thorough and measure the scope of the problem, since mold is difficult to detect otherwise.

Sampling the air can be necessary to determine whether the presence of microscopic mold spores present a health risk to those inside. This procedure will result in an indoor air quality assessment.

All this of this comes together in a report detailing all the variables together such as level of contamination, type of mold, areas affected. These variables define the process and outlines the scope of the work to be done for removal.

Why is mold removal important?

The development and growth of mold is a natural part of the environmental process of breaking down and recycling dead organic matter. So, one may wonder why this could be a such a problem. While a natural process, building materials are common surfaces for mold to grow on. Mold in indoor spaces can lead to a number of problems. Not only can your property be irreversibly damaged, certain types of mold, and level of mold present can pose serious health risks.

Mold is widespread, and there is sure to be some level of mold growth essentially everywhere. Under normal conditions, the levels of mold present within a home should not affect healthy people. Though different people have different levels of sensitivity to mold, some may be allergic. In higher concentrations, they can cause allergic reactions, and respiratory problems in healthy people.

There exist many different types of mold, certain types of mold are capable of producing toxic chemicals that pose serious healthy risks. This is referred to as “Toxic mold”. Exposure to high levels of these toxins, especially over a prolonged period of time can lead to neurological damage.

If you experience symptoms such as congestion, runny nose, eye irritation, or other respiratory problems seemingly with no cause, you should call a professional and inspect your home for mold.

 

Get a Free Quote

No hassle, no commitment.

Address

250 Consumers Rd, #1015 A
North York, ON, M2J 4R4